Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ugh....cramps

I want to start off by saying I have a really good life. I am really lucky. I have a nice house, nice things, adorable puppy, wonderful friends and family, and the best husband ever. I would say we have it pretty easy. So many things are happening to people so close to me, and it's so hard to sit back and watch. Makes me really take a look at myself and see how good I've got it. I refuse to be someone who goes about life taking everything for granted.

Now I just need to vent for a minute. Work lately has been so hard to come to because of a particular employee. There are really no words to describe someone like her other than extremely selfish and arrogant. I sit in a small office with this person for 8 hours everyday, listening to complaints, smelling old re-heated taco bell for her breakfasts, and feeling for the poor patients she talks to. Not too fun.
Also not fun, CRAMPS!



I have never been one that gets them sooo bad, like want-to-throw-up bad, but every now and then I am struck with one. This one in particular has lasted 3 days! Well, two and half, but in my defense, 3.
To pile on what I'm feeling right now, (EXTREMELY BLOATED!) I have not been eating the very best this week. Kinda fallen off in excitement for Lake Powell. I don't think I've done too bad, but this morning I weighed myself and it was not so good. Tonight I go weigh in, and I'm completely dreading it.



So there ya go...
Tummy hurts, bloating, rude co-worker, fear of weighing in.
Today can just be over already. :o)

On the bright side, only 2 MORE DAYS TIL POWELL! Whoopee!
I need this vacation soooo bad!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry :(
    The weekend is almost here!! I hope you have a blast in Powell and that all your troubles disappear!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're plagued with cramps this week! NOT FUN. I hate them so bad sometimes. And I know exactly what you mean, I'm usually fine during "that." But every now and then, I get really bad ones! Boo! Hope they go away soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete