Wednesday, December 8, 2010

100 Truths Tag

100 Truths about me:


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Diet Coke

2. Last phone call: Tay

3. Last text message: "Oh, awesome, like how is it different?"

4. Last song you listened to: Here comes Santa Clause

5. Gone sky diving: No, but I really want to one day

6. Dated someone twice: Yup

7. Been cheated on: Unfortunately yes...

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Um yes!

9. Lost someone special: Yes

10. Been depressed: Haven't we all?

11. Been drunk and threw up: Never

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Yellow

13. Pink

14. Lime green

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yes

16. Fallen out of love: Nope, just more in love

17. Laughed until you cried: Just the other day actually

18. Met someone who changed you: Yes

19. Found out who your true friends were: Mmmm, I love all my friends

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Nothing that stands out, but it's possible

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yep

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All of them, whether or not I actually still talk to them is a whole other story

23. How many kids do you want: 2

24. Do you have any pets: Just Harley, but I want another puppy

25. Do you want to change your name: No thanks

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went camping with our friends

27. What time did you wake up today: 6:15

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Uhhh.... sleeping

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: CHRISTMAS! And Hawaii next year

30. Last time you saw your Mother: 2 days ago

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing. I love it just the way it is

32. What are you listening to right now: Phones ringing and Christmas music

33.Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yeeeeaah....that is random

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: Nobody at the moment

35. Most visited web page: Facebook

36. Whats your real name: Tawni

37. Nicknames: Tawn, Teep, Scrawny Tawni, TP

38. Relationship Status: Married

39. Zodiac sign: Cancer

40. Male or female: Female

41. Primary School: Southland and Bluffdale Elementary

42. Secondary School: South Hills Middle School

43. High school/college: Riverton High School and Snow College

44. Write w/e you want here: My Vanilla bean lotion smells yummy

46. Height: 5'4

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Just my lover

48. What do you like about yourself: I'm lucky I have pretty good skin

49. Piercings: 2 in each ear and belly button

50. Tattoos: Nada

51. Righty or lefty: Lefty

FIRSTS:

52. First surgery: Eye, when I was like 3

53. First piercing: Ears

54. First best friend: Rachel Winfield from Oregon

55. First sport you joined: Dance

56. First vacation: I think Disneyland

58. First pair of trainers: Huh?

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Just chewing Mint chocolate chip gum

60. Drinking: Diet Coke

61. I'm about to: go to lunch

62. Listening to: still Christmas music...

63. Waiting for: The drug rep to get here with lunch

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids: Absolutely

65. Get married: Done and done

66. Career: I love the medical enviroment, but I wanna be a mom too

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes

68. Hugs or kisses: Both

69. Shorter or taller: I wish I was a little shorter

70. Older or Younger: It's always fun to be younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Me- stomach... Boys- arms

73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: I don't think so...

77. Drank hard liquor: Nope

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, many times

79. Sex on first date: No sir

80. Broken someone's heart: Yes

82. Been arrested: No

83. Turned someone down: Yeah...

84. Cried when someone died: Duh!

85. Fallen for a friend: Yup

Do You Believe In?

86. Yourself: Most of the time

87. Miracles: Yes

88. Love at first sight: Yeah I guess

89. Heaven: Yes

90. Santa Claus: I LOVE SANTA!

91. Kiss on the first date: Yup

92. Angels: Most definitely!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Haha, I don't think so

95. Did you sing today: I sing EVERY day!

96. Ever cheated on somebody: Never

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Umm... I dunno. Maybe Jr. High?

98. The moment you would choose to re-live: Mmmm....my wedding day maybe?

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: I already have

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Nah

No comments:

Post a Comment