Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanksgiving, First Snow, and Kinect

Holy moly, I've been horrible at blogging! Life has been so awesome and crazy busy! I'll try to briefly catch ya up on it all.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. We ate dinner with Tay's family and then went over to mine for dessert. It's so nice that our families live so close and we are able to see both for holidays. (That, and Tay likes eating two dinners!) I'm also thankful for my amazing husband and puppy. I love our little family, and they are my rock. I have great job with great people, and I am so blessed. My family, in-laws included are seriously the best I could ask for. I am so surrounded by incredible friends too! I have SO much to be grateful for and I thank God everyday for all he has given me. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Seriously.
(Sorry for the lack of pics...so not like me. Too much fun playing and eating.)

After Thanksgiving, (or maybe it was before, I can't remember at the moment) we had our first snowfall. And we sure got dumped on. It was Harley's first time seeing snow. We got her last April, so she saw a glimpse of it, but of course she was a baby, and also it was just a teensy bit. She LOVED playing in it. Everytime we take out to potty, it takes so long because she loves to just play. I did get a couple pics of her and daddy out there prancing around in it.







One more thing that's been occupying our time has been the Xbox Kinect. Tay won a gift card at work so we decided it'd be fun to have. It's similar to the Wii, but there's no controller. Your body is the controller and there is a camera that records how you move. It's really fun and super addicting! We got a dance game and a sports one. They are so fun and it's crazy how competitive we all get while playing it. The first night we had it, my litle sisters came over and we played until we could barely breathe.







Harley was hysterical. She wanted to watch, but she'd sit right in front of the camera, so it'd pick up her and not you.



No comments:

Post a Comment