Friday, December 31, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas this year was amazing. We were so spoiled and so was Harley! One of my favorite parts of the whole season is the decorating. I love the music and the lights, and the hot cocoa. But putting up the tree and decorating the house just makes it more exciting. Here's a couple pictures of the house.

(This was before we got Harley's cute little stocking, and I forgot to take one with it. So just use your imagination.)



Christmas Eve we go to my grandma Peterson's every year. We have a ham dinner and exchange presents with the cousins. Then we slept over at my parents house with Harley. We slept downstairs with my little sisters and watched christmas movies all night. I can never sleep because I'm so excited. I wonder if that will ever change.....
We woke up and Santa had come! Here's a few pics of the morning.







Harley LOVES her piggy. She takes it everywhere she goes and loves to cuddle with it.


Her bone is so big and heavy she can't walk straight with it. He head bobbles and she falls over. So funny!




After breakfast we went over to Tay's parents and did presents with them. His mom made a huge lunch with ham and potatoes. It was so fun!


Then for dinner, back to my family for the Turner party. We did Cafe Rio style burritos and salads and watched football and exchanged cousin gifts. Such a great day!




Hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great christmas love!! I love that you got her a huge bone! And i love her sweater!! We havent been to your house in a while. I want to come play your kinect!! love you doll!!

    ReplyDelete