Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy 2011

It's a new year! Holy moly, 2010 came and went so fast!!
We rang in the new year with all of our bestie friends. It was such a blast - as always. We had dinner with my family at our fave, Teppanyaki. Then we met up at Fiack's house and played Wii, ate, made up zumba dances, ate some more, and got competitive with a little Catch Phrase. Oh I love our friends.







So a couple of quick little "resolutions" that I'm making for myself this year. Hopefully they last longer our leftovers from dinner. Lol.

1. Be better about going to the temple
2. Get down to weight goal (just about there) and STAY!
3. Learn some new dinners to cook and eat in more often
4. Blog more :)
5. Return at least one redbox on time (This sounds ridiculous. Really. But it's never happened in my life.)
6. Grow my hair loooooong
7. Get the guest bathroom painted and decorated
8. Go somewhere I've never been. (say it with me. Ha-wa-ii)

I'm sure I'll think of more, this is just off the top of my brain.
Hope everyone has a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment