Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hundred Questions Tag

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Must be closed

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? If they have conditioner yes. And if they smell yummy

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I like them tucked in

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Yeah, we had a flashing construction sign in our living room at college for a whole semester. Those things never stop flashing!

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I LOVE post-its

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Story of my life

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A big bear. Better story

8. Do you have freckles? I get some on my chest in the summer when I'm tan. But otherwise, no

9. Do you always smile for pictures? That or a goofy face

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Probably tailgaters

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Hahaha.....ahem. Yes.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Many times. I've even peed on a campfire.

13. What about pooped in the woods? Yup

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Probably on a daily basis!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, that bugs me

16. How many people have you slept with this week? Just one. Two if you count my little sister sleeping over

17. What size is your bed? Queen. One day I will be able to say king

18. What is your Song of the week? Ke$ha's "Get Sleazy"

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Most guys yes.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Once in a while. I'd rather Disney movies. Cartoons just aren't the same as they used to be.

21. Whats your least favorite movie? Um, the only thing coming to my head is the Butterfly Effect. Just because I had to turn it off when they burn the dog. I don't like it when dog's die.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In....my bank account??

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water or Diet Coke

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch and/or BBQ sauce. I like to switch it up

25. What is your favorite food? French fries

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mean Girls!!!

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Tay-tay

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Negative

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I don't think so. Depends on how much we're talking....jk.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote a note on a sticky to my co-worker and put it on her keyboard. Does that count? If so, yesterday.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I should learn how. I can change a tire. (If I get any points for that one)

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Too many

33. Ran out of gas? Coasted into the gas station, but no. Not technically.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey. And egg salad comes in a close second.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cocoa Pebbles. (I know, I'm 6)

36. What is your usual bedtime? I try to be in bed by 10, but it's usually closer to 11.

37. Are you lazy? I have my days....

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A witch, Esmerelda, a baby, a hipee, and the tooth fairy are a few I can think of off the top of my head. In high school we were always the Spice Girls. Lol.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Cancer. (Is that what you're asking?) On the Chinese menu's I'm the year of a cock.

40. How many languages can you speak? Dos. Just kidding. I know a teeny Spanish.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I should, it would save me lots of money. But just the People that comes to my office.

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? I never played with either, but let's go with Lincoln logs

43. Are you stubborn? I can be

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Definately Jay all the way!

45. Ever watch soap operas? No, they drive me nuts.

46. Afraid of heights? Nope

47. Sing in the car? On a regular basis

48. Dance in the shower? Yes

49. Dance in the car? Always

50. Ever used a gun? Yep. Been shot by one too.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A couple months ago, we did family pictures with my dad's side

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No way! I love them! The cheesier, the better!

53. Is Christmas stressful? Yes but SO worth it :)

54. Ever eat a pierogi? A huh?

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple. Ala mode please.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A Marine Biologist

57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah....I think

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? A lot

59. Take a vitamin daily? No, but I should

60. Wear slippers? Yep, I have like 15 pair

61. Wear a bath robe? Only if Harley has to pee the second I get out of the shower. Which happens more than ya think

62. What do you wear to bed? PJ pants and a T-shirt

63. First concert? Linkin' Park

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target all the way!

65. Nike or Adidas? Nike

66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Um, Cheetos. PUFF cheetos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Seeds

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope

69. Ever take dance lessons? Yeah, I did jazz and clogging for like 5 years when I was young

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever makes him happy

71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes. Proud of it.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? No. N-O.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes

74. Own any record albums? As in CD's? Yes. .....who calls them that?

75. Own a record player? Oh. No. And no to the previous question.

76. Regularly burn incense? No

77. Ever been in love? Yep

78. Who would you like to see in concert? My brother wants to go see Ke$ha next month. I think we might go to that

79. What was the last concert you saw? Green day. A LONG time ago

80.Hot tea or cold tea? Not a fan of either

81.Tea or coffee? I like the smell of coffee. But don't drink either

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar!!!!

83.Can you swim well? Well yes. Good enough to pull a fake-drowning Taylor off the bottem of a 5 foot pool? Nope.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Not really. I panic.

85. Are you patient? Not very. Depends on what. Food definately no.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Um, DJ

87.Ever won a contest? I think so. I just can't think of anything for the life of me.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet. But after kids, yes.

89. Which are better black or green olives? Black. I don't like green ones.

90.Can you knit or crochet? No but I kinda wish I could

91. Best room for a fireplace? My next house I want one in the living room for sure. But one in the master bedroom would be awesome

92. Do you want to get married? Already am :)

93. If married, how long have you been married? Just barely hit the 3 year mark

94. Who was your HS crush? I had a couple. Shayne, Marshall, and Andre were the ones I really dated

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? On very few occassions

96. Do you have kids? Does Harley count? She's a piece of work! One day we want 2.

97. Do you want kids? Oh. Yep. I'm one step ahead. Hopefully 1 boy and 1 girl.

98. Whats your favorite color? Yellow!

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX? What? Nope. Can't say that I did.
That was a dumb last question.....

No comments:

Post a Comment