Sunday, January 30, 2011

ZUMBA Fever!

Ahh my latest addiction is Zumba. My friend Laurie is an instructor, and SO amazing! I've never gotten as good of a workout as Zumba. Plus, it's a workout that I actually enjoy and look forward to. So that makes it even more fun. Yesterday was a huge Zumbathon downtown hosted by Laurie and her friend Lindsey, who is one of the people that started Zumba here in Utah. She is amazing, and in all the DVD's and everything. (Not gonna lie, I was a little starstruck. Lol)
It was such a blast and makes it even better that all my friends came! We even made a girls night out of it and went to Chili's after for dinner.


We had to park at Little America and it was freezing outside!




Our awesome VIP towels!







Twinners! Cute matching shirts!










No comments:

Post a Comment