Thursday, March 17, 2011

Catch up....and Mustard!

Holy moly I am SO behind in blogging. Sorry for the MIA lately, I feel like it's been forever, and the further I get behind, the harder it is to sit down and type. But I'm determined to keep blogging. I love looking back and reading my old posts. I don't go in to a ton of detail about feelings and specifics sometimes, but just seeing pictures and reading about those memories bring back a lot.
Life has been very good to us, and I will go into more detail with what's happened in more posts. Tay's keeping busy with work (he's still down in American Fork - the biggest store in the state!) He's looking forward to warm weather, so he can dust off the ol' fourwheelers. He's already had them out and getting worked on for riding season. We're also considering getting another motorcycle again. We have misssed ours ever since we sold it, and this time of year, when it's starting to warm up and all the bikes come out, really makes us want one.
Work has been great for me. I'm learning more of the back end of things and spending less time up front answering phones. I love reception-ing (?), but something about being more hands on in the back just seems so interesting. I have been giving shots and am learning to draw blood and other things like that. Even something as simple as irrigating patients ear's out (which totally grosses the other nurses out, so I do it often) is so fun to me. I know. Sick. But I love it.
Harley's been good. Still her crazy self. We think she's finally done growing (Thank heavens!) but we'll see. She just keeps getting smarter and I swear she's part human. She understands us, it's so crazy. Like she'll take her toy rope over to Tay and drop it, wanting him to throw it. He'll say, "Go give it to mom." And she picks it up and comes to wherever I am, (Right at this moment I happen to be in a bubble bath, and if she gets my laptop wet I'm gonna freak.) She'll drop it at my feet or in the water.....) and want me to throw it. Taylor thinks it's hysterical. :o)
Well that's a teeny update, and lots more to come. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment