Thursday, March 17, 2011

Superbowl Party

Wow, I forgot how far behind I was until I was looking back at pictures and realized I hadn't posted about the Superbowl yet. Oh boy.

This year we had a party with all the friends at Jordan and Erin's house. We had a blast, (as usual) and ate A LOT! I told my friends I've gotta quit hanging around them all, because we always have an excuse for treats. :) The half time show was awesome (Black Eyed Peas and Usher) and I wasn't rooting for anybody in particular, but I was happy Green Bay won. I thought they deserved it. Also, I like yellow and green colors, so, that may have influenced my decision....:)
Here's some pics from the night.











Jacquie had never seen the photo booth application that comes on Macs. The one where it distorts your face, that everybody could spend hours in front of, and has like, a million goofy pictures of themself.
Not everyone? Just me? Oh. Okay.
Anyway, I don't know what was more entertaining, watching these two, or the game!




I think this is the sole reason we had the party at their house. So Tay could be reunited with this love of his life. He seriously talks about this chair more than anyone I know! It gives amazing massages and he's pretty much told me we're getting one one day. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment