Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friends weekends!

Two things I love in this world.
Friends.
Food.
Put them together and that is my ideal weekend.

Fun night at the Mayan. (Food is awful BTW. We had a blast, but oh my. I think better tacos come out of the back of vans....)






The next weekend we celebrated Jacquie's birthday with all the girls. We started the night off with Red Robin and their fabulous fries. (I think I gain 4 pounds everytime I eat there!)






Just gotta say, my friends are all SO goregous. I love them all to death, and they are so beautiful, inside and out!

Smile like a doughnut!! :O




Afterwards, we went and saw the movie, Hallpass. It was pretty lame, I wouldn't really reccommend it. But of course being the goofy girls we are, we made it fun. Love my girls!


Happy birthday Jack! You are such a fabulous friend, and I'm so happy to have you in my life!
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment