Tuesday, August 30, 2011

March Madness

I'm back!
I think it's been long enough that I finally have enough to talk about.
(Total sarcasm)
I can't believe summer came and went SO fast! I feel like I was gone so much, but we had so many fun times, and I wouldn't go back to change a thing!
I've been so awful, I get in a funk where there's too much to blog about, and I feel like I'm always playing catch up, so I just put it off and put it off. Which makes me sad because I love looking back at all last year and being able to re-live some of those moments. I really need to try to stay on top of it. What the heck is it gonna be like when we have kids?! If my friends with little ones can do it, then by golly I can too. 
So here is a some-what brief catch up, of the past 6 months.

March
We traded in Tay's truck for a Mazda 6. It was a bittersweet day, and there are times we really miss having a truck, but we love his car.

Dani had her drill showcase where they performed all the dances from the year. She did awesome, and I'm so proud of her for becoming the dancer she is. She also went to her first prom! Ahh! I went dress shopping with her and my mom, and got to help with getting ready. Crazy how fast time flies! I seriously feel like I was just there. Love my little sis!




My cute friend Janessa graduated from Elase Academy so of course we celebrated lots with friends. Also 4 of my friends all got their boobs done this month! Four! So naturally there was lots of movies and treats this month. :)






 This girls night in particular was the night we discovered Hi Chews. My husband has then since consumed dozens and dozens of bags!


Last but not least, Harley had her first mani / pedi session. This is what happens when daddy works late, and mommy gets bored. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment