Tuesday, August 30, 2011

July: Birthdays and Camping


July

July was probably the busiest month of all for us. It starts off with the 1st being my hubby's birthday! I planned a big dinner with all our friends the night before, because the following day we were leaving for Lake Powell.
Here's the gang at the Old Spaghetti Factory!






The next morning we left for Lake Powell for the weekend of the fourth. Our friends Brad and Brooke invited us to his parent's house boat. It was a quick trip, but it was so worth the drive. We had so much fun!





We got back just in time Monday night to do fireworks with everyone. Notice we have not yet even showered in these pictures. Bleh.







The following weekend we were invited to Moon Lake with Jason and Mika. They go every year with his family, and everyone brings their dogs. So Harley we stoked that she was getting to come on vacation! The entire weekend she had a ball. Camping is what she was made for. She loved getting dirty and jumping in the lake and playing with the other eight, yes EIGHT, dogs. And anything with smores, well. Count me in! :)









The day after we got back was my birthday. The girls at work decorated my desk all cute and got a cake. Then that night we went to one of my favorites, Tepanyaki! :)








Of course it's tradition to do a girls night for birthdays so for mine we went to Red Robin and then bowling afterwards. It was so much fun and I'm so thankful for my wonderful friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment