Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ke$ha!

Okay, now don't judge. I know Ke$ha is trashy, but I love her music. I can't help but blast every song of hers on the radio. So when we found out she was coming to concert, we knew we had to go. When I say we, I mean my brother and I. He has a major crush on her, and though I did invite Taylor, he said heck no. Not his thing. :)
So one of these days while jamming to Ke$ha on the radio, I hear that the radio station is giving away tickets. Well unfortunately for me, I suck at calling into radio stations and can NEVER get through. But, luckily I have an office manager who has the best luck in radio history. :) Long story short, and after many, many redials.....we won!
I ended up taking Danielle with the other ticket, so the night of the concert, her, Cody and I drove up together. I don't know how to describe how crowded it was, but if you can picture a high school gym, and try to fit then entire contents of Energy Solutions Center, on the night of a playoffs game, that's about how it felt. We were crammed in there tighter than sardines, but it was such a blast. We were pretty close to the stage, and it ended up being a really fun night. Lots of immature high school kids, (was I really THAT bad?) but what do ya expect?
I didn't get very many good pictures, because we couldn't use flash, and it was nearly impossible trying to hold my camera steady long enough for the shutter to stay open and not have it look like a giant swirl of blurry lights. The ground was thumping and I barely had enough room to raise my hand up above my head and just hope for a decent shot. Anyways, here's what we got:








No comments:

Post a Comment