Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, a few guys...who didn't?

2. What kind of car did you drive? Dodge Neon! Yeah baby!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yep

4. Were you a party animal? I thought I was, but no. I really wasn't.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Sure

6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? No way

7. Were you a nerd? Probably, kinda...Taylor says so. But I didn't think so

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never. Kinda answers #7 for ya there, doesn't it?

10. Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't even know it in High School. Is that sad?

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Cox and Mrs. Lindorff

12. Where did you eat lunch? We used to always go get Big Mac Mondays! But then they stopped that! :o( So Wendy's became the new thing.

13. What is your schools full name? Riverton High School

14. School mascot and colors? Silverwolf...and Purple and Silver

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes, Junior year with Andre, and Senior year with Jesse

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? It was way fun, but what I love life right now, so I don't think I'd change anything!

17. What do you remember about your graduation? My ENTIRE family came, and afterwards we went to one of my favorite restaurants, Chef Tom's. Then the next night we had a huge party up at my cabin

18. Where did you go senior skip day? To lunch and see Shrek 2

19. Were you in any clubs? Yearbook - Totally nerdy but I loved it! I was the head photographer thank you very much

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Maybe like 5 pounds. But I'm trying to get down to lower than what I was.

21. Who was your prom date? Andre. We went 4-wheeling for the day activity and he and the other boys all got tickets for not wearing helmets. Hee hee

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? That's probably a big fat no!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Waitressing - woowoo

No comments:

Post a Comment