Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Pictures

Life has been pretty crazy latey, now with summer started. Mainly at work, which is where I blog, so I'm a little behind. Last weekend the drain on our roof clogged and the place flooded. Particularly right in front of my desk. Whoopee! Luckily nothing was really ruined, just shorted some wires so the phone, fax, internet, credit card machine, you name it, went out! It's been a nightmare getting everything set up and running again. Carpet cleaners come tomorrow, thank GOODNESS! I feel like I'm sitting in a moldy, mildew, rainforest. It's warm and very humid. My hair is actually going wavy! Haha.
So anyway, I'm done complaining. But that's been my crazy week. And it's only Tuesday! Lol. Oh dear.

I'm very nervous for Thursday, Harley is getting spayed. :o( I already feel bad for her, I hope she doesn't hate us. So that will be interesting, I'll let you know how that goes.

We've been hanging out with our friends quite a bit the last little while. I think I have some pictures I will post and update about that.

Anyway, here are some pictures I found of my baby girl that are kind of random, but I think they're cute.







She's daddy's baby girl


I love this one, mainly because of their hats. Grandma made them wear hats because it was so hot outside.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the spaying!! She will do great im sure :)

    ReplyDelete