Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Edward Scissorhands beat me up...

So I did it again. I chopped off my hair. Last week, it was just bugging me and kind of at an inbetween length. I know Tay loves short hair, and I had been looking online at pictures. I found this one, and thought it was pretty cute.


Tay said he loved it, and I re-assured him that if I went into the salon, I would NOT come out looking like that. He laughed and so I just went in the next day. I didn't really tell anyone I was doing it.

Here's a horrible before shot. Just took it out of a ponytail, so it's super messy, but I needed to show the final length.



And, the after shot. Dun, dun, dun................


FIVE INCHES BABY!
(I know it's a cheesy "Myspace" picture of myself, but no one was home to take it. Lol!)

Anyway, at first I cried. And hated it. Like always. But it grew back last time, so I am feeling slightly more confident this time.
I still don't love it, but it's at least okay now. I don't cry when I wash it, and have gotten lots of compliments so I guess it's alright. I think in another couple inches I'll be loving it.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's so cute!!! I need to be brave like you and take some scissors to my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Tawni! I love it so much!! You look so super cute with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it missy! You are beautiful both ways

    ReplyDelete