Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween! Family Style

This year's Halloween was so much fun. I've got to do this in two posts since we had two parties. And too many pictures. :o)
We got togther at my parents for the family party. We busted our butts to get the basement finished so we could watch the BYU games down there and have the party. This was the first year I begged asked the adults to dress up, and it turned out so awesome! The costumes were so cute and everyone had so much fun!
Harley was a lobster. And a very cute lobster.



Here's the whole gang:



And our little family:




And poor Jazzy had to be wear a basketball head and Kobe jersey.



We ate yummy taco soup and breadsticks, then carved pumpkins. Taylor as always had the best. He did the Mad Hatter. I tried a new carving method, just scraping the top layer of pumpkin away. Yeah.... didn't work so good. I don't reccomend it. But you can slightly make out Princess Jasmine's hair. Good enough.










I love our family get togethers and I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment