Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween Part 2

Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year, we all dressed up Friday at work. It was so fun and the Dr's were such good sports about it. Angie and I totally didn't plan our outfits matching.





Friday night we went to Tay's parents to carve pumpkins. This one was much more successful. I actually had the time to sit down and really try. Haha. But everybody's looked so awesome! I think we've found our calling.

I did Shrek


Blaine did Darth Maul



Kim did a Gremlin




Kristy did the joker




Tay did ET. He and Kim actually ended up doing two, because they got so into it. They had to finish the next day, but it was fun.


Tay's #2: Freddy Kruger



Tay's mom did Golom. (I'm sure these names are spelled wrong.)




Ryan helped Carter do Stitch



And last but not least. Kim's number two was Edward



Saturday night we had all our friends over for a party. It was so fun. We planned to watch a scary movie, but like always, just talked and laughed and ATE! There were so many yummy treats. Here's a few pics from the night:.

The girls





The boys




And the pups. This was the best picture we could get.





Our cute lil family




The whole gang




Here's what we all do best.
The boys: Phone games!




And the girls: Munch on treats.





I love Halloween and am sad it's over. But now we get Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I love this time of year! Can't wait for more fun times.

1 comment:

  1. hahah yay for halloween and your reeses outfit! lol I need to get these pictures from you!

    ReplyDelete