Monday, February 1, 2010

Bowling Equals Great Ideas!

Last week we went with our friends Brad and Brooke bowling. It was a blast. I even broke 100! (That's really good for me) Tay won, as always. He should go pro.




While we were bowling we got talking about trips this year. We didn't have much planned and neither did they, so we got this crazy idea to just up and go to...

DISNEYLAND!!


I'm sooo excited! I haven't been there since I was like 10! We leave in less than 2 weeks! We aren't very spontanious people so this is very exciting!
Here are some of the things I want to do while there:
1. Test our waterproof camera on Splash Mountain
2. Meet Minnie AND Mickey
3. Add a Disney magnent to my collection
4. Eat a 10 dollar hotdog with ketchup
5. And of course...take TONS of pictures

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so excited FOR you!! you better take lots of pictures!! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete