Friday, February 5, 2010

Being Creative. . .

Yesterday I went up the canyon and shot some engagement pictures for a friend of a friend. It was really fun, and the pictures turned out super cute. As soon as they pick their favorites, I'm going to be designing their invitations. I'm so excited. I love that my hobby is photography and that I can just do it from home. One day I hope to be doing it full time so I can just be home with my kids.
Anyway, the bride asked me if I had any fun examples of some invitations I've done in the past. I went back and found some designs I've done and decided to throw them on here for fun. They're not all for weddings, some are family pics and some are just for kicks.
If you know anyone or just want something for yourself, let me know. I LOVE doing this and would be happy to do it for anyone. Hope you enjoy!!











1 comment:

  1. Tawni, you are really good! I'll have to keep in mind that you do this stuff, cause you do a great job :)

    ReplyDelete