Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superbowl Party

Sunday was the big game! We were so excited for all the food and friends and football! We had a party at our house with our friends and it was a blast. Even though the Colts lost...it was still a fun day. We had tons of food and we all ate until we were sick. Thanks everyone who came, and those that couldn't make it, we'll do it again next year! :o)

Here's some of the gang...some are runnin around downstairs too!


Poor Colts :o(


We searched long and hard for a football cookie cutter. No luck. So I improvised and cut them out myself. I was pretty proud.


My brother's cute girlfriend just got the sweetest puppy in the whole world. She brough him over to play and he completely passed out on Jason's lap. Sooo adorable! Love you Carlos!!





2 comments:

  1. I so wish we could have come! Hopefully next year!!! I had a football cookie cutter you could have used! I have all kinds of shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Dang it. Well next time I need football shaped cookies, I will definately call you. :o)

    ReplyDelete