Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Somebody's gotta case of the Monday's

Being sick is no fun!!
I've spent the last two and half days on my couch. Literally haven't moved. And just when I was beginning to feel sorry for myself, I realized that being sick isn't all bad. Here's how I broke it down:

Reasons I DON'T like being sick
1. No food sounds yummy
2. Even scalding hot baths don't warm me up
3. Can't go anywhere or near anyone cause ya don't wanna spread it
4. Start to feel real lazy after about 4 or 5 naps
5. No kissing :o(
6. No work which means no money

And then there's some reasons why I DO like being sick
1. I lost 6 pounds without even trying!
2. Got all caught up on my DVR
3. No work on a Monday
4. Comfy clothes for two days straight
5. Being spoiled by my hubby
6. Drugs make you feel goooooood :o)

Overall, it's okay to be sick ONCE in a while. But now that I've had my turn, I don't want nothin for a long time.... *cough cough

2 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing! Or should I say lucky duck?? lol Hope you start feeling better soon!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Tawni, you're so cute! i love your blog. hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete