Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Disneylaaaaaand!!

Okay just to start off with a warning, I took way too many pictures, (well actually, I don't think there's such a thing...but Taylor would speak otherwise) so sorry if I post too many.
Our trip started off by driving all night long...which wasn't too shabby for Brooke and I. We slept almost the whole way. But the boys kept each other awake and would randomly start fist pumping. (Don't ask. This was kind of an inside joke for the whole trip. They even fist pumped to It's a Small World. It's a Jersey Shore thing...they say)



Luckily when we got there, they let us check into our room early so we could shower. Plan B was to hit Splash Mountain first, so I'm really glad things worked out the way they did. I had to take a picture of the boys because between the two of them, there were THREE laptops. And within 5 minutes of being in the room, they already had two of em busted out! Boys will be boys. Lol.



We headed over to the park (which, by the way, was 0.9 miles from our hotel so we did a minimum of 6 miles walking just to and from the park. Made me feel okay about eating fries and a frosty at 3AM) We decided to do Disneyland the first day and then California Adventure the next.



Here's a couple of pics from Day 1












These were the neato doors in the girls bathroom



Lunch in the park. 2 Hamburgers, 2 small fries, and 1 large Sprite: $23!!



Later that night, we went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Tay and I had never been there so it was so fun. And delicious! It was at a little outdoor park area where they had lots of little shops and performers so we walked around enjoyed the warm weather.





Day 2, we went to California Adventure. I was so scared for Tower of Terror! My tummy isn't very good at shooting up and down. I had to take a picture of the picture they take of us. I look like I'm gonna cry! Lol!







That afternoon we drove to Huntington Beach. It was a little windy, but nice to walk along the pier and in the sand. We attempted some pictures with the sunset, but they didn't turn out super great. Then we walked along some little shops and found a store me and Brooke fell in love with. It's called Sunshine and they had the cutest clothes! We both got some capris and I got a cute shirt.





Day 3 ... BEST Valentines day of my life. So far. I woke up and the boys had gotten up and gone to get flowers. Then they surprised us and took us out to breakfast. After yummy food, we headed over to the park.







We saved all the wet rides for the last day cause it was the warmest. (80 degrees baby!) We got soaked but it felt great!!






After the park, we headed over to a swap meet. We were nervous we'd be the only white people there, but it actually turned out to be a really good one! They had some awesome stuff.
That night, we went to Outback Steakhouse (one of our favorites) for a delicious Valentines dinner. And to finish it off, we went back to the park that night to ride some rides while it was dark. Then, fireworks!! I was thinking, how this day could not get any better. Well I was wrong. While we were walking back to our hotel, Tay stopped and got me Cold Stone! I'd been craving it forever. Man he loves me. :o)





I just wanna thank Taylor for all he does for me. I'm the luckiest girl in the world and am so thankful he is mine. I hope everyone had a good Valentines day, mine was incredible!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. K first of all lil miss... NEVER apologize for posting alot of pictures. Thats the best part of blogging! You guys go SO many cute pictures. Makes me want to go now too!!

    ReplyDelete