Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ABC Tag

A-Age: 22 (and a half)
B-Bed size: Queen for now. REALLY need to get a king.
C-Chore I love: Probably organizing stuff (If you can call that a chore)
D-Dog's name: That's a long story... Aww Bentley
E-Essential start to my day: Kiss from Taylor :o)
F-Favorite colors: Yellow! And I like pink.
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-How many times have you been outside the USA: I think 3
I-Instruments I play: The piano, but it's been a while
J-Job title: Receptionist
K-Kids: Not for a few years. When we're ready, we want 2
L-Living arrangements: Just bought a house in South Jordan and LOVE it
M-Most popular dessert at my house: That's hard because Tay and I have total opposite taste! I love anything chocolate, especially ice cream. He'd rather a fruity smoothie
N-Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital: Just once when my appendix burst
O-Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: White water rafting! And repelling.
P-Pet peeve: Too many to count. Haha. One that sticks out: Bad drivers!
Q-Quote from a movie: "HEY! There are skittles in there!"
R-Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Probably Training Table - except I'd get really fat!
S-Siblings: 3 - Cody, Danielle, and Kaylee
T- Time I wake up: Weekdays - 6:30 Weekends - 9 or 9:30
U-Unknown fact about me: I've been shot in the arm by a 9mm pistol
V-Veggies I dislike: Cauliflower
W-What is my dream vacation: Lots of places I wanna go! Some are Hawaii, Tahiti, Australia, and Paris
X-Xrays I have had: Just my teeth at the dentist
Y-Yummy food I make: I like Chicken Broccoli Cassarole and Tay likes my Enchiladas
Z-Zoo Favorite: Monkeys!

1 comment: