Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

I'm trying to get caught up to date here. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. (Well, I really love all holidays!) My mom and sisters went to St. George for spring break, so we spent this year with Taylor's fam. We went over for breakfast, where we had his mom's most delicious cinnamon rolls ever! (And she loads her eggs with cheese, they're amazing!!) They have some friends staying with them for a week from France that Tay's dad works with. So they got to spend Easter with our American customs. After breakfast Taylor went with his dad to take the French friends on a drive around SLC. Me and his mom stayed to cook dinner. Ham and funeral potatoes and rolls are probably my all time favorite meal! So we rolled out the dough (Yep! from scrath!) and baked all afternoon. Here's a picture of the rolls, but they really don't look half as good as they taste!!



When they got back, we ate dinner and then played Rock Band. It was quite entertaining watching everyone attempt that had never played before. Here's a couple of pictures:




Even more funny (to me) than Rock Band, was my niece Morgan, who was laying on her dad with her big belly poking out. She walks around with her back so arched all the time, it's the cutest thing.



Next we colored eggs. Something the French people had never done before. I think I was more excited than the kids!






Then it was time for dessert! Kim (Tay's sister) made strawberry pies!



While we were all eating pie, no one could find Carter. He had pulled out grandma's laptop, turned it on, opened the internet to google, and typed in a Hasbro Transformer game he plays. That kid is too dang smart, and he cracks us up.



Lastly, we sat in Tay's parents new hot tub. It's so nice! Great ending to a great day!




We had a great Easter, and I hope everyone else did too! Just gotta recover from all the peanut butter eggs I ate! :o)


1 comment:

  1. Cute Tawni darling!! I wwant to go hot tubing so bad!! I love how you called them the French people. lol dork!

    ReplyDelete