Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girly Stuff

As soon as I get off work today, I'm meeting my mom, grandma, and my aunts at our most favorite place in the world! Training Table!! We seriously all eat there like, one a week. None of us could never get sick of it. (Which is sick, I know!) Their cheese fries and dipping sauce are absolutely to die for!!



Wel are also gonna plan our very last minute girls trip to:



My aunt LeeAnne (who's a flight attendant) has some buddy passes that we're using to fly out to San Diego for the weekend and play. We have a very short to-do list, since it's a very short trip:

1. See the Shamu Show
2. Pet and/or feed a dolphin
3. Find a beach and get TAN!
4. Pig out on junk food
5. Try to fit in some Cali shopping!

San Diego, here we come! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment