Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey batter batter....

One of my favorite things about warm weather is going to Baseball games! Growing up we've always been to Bee's games, my little brothers games, and now my cousins. The first game of the season is always exciting, and it was even more fun this time because it was Harley's first game! She loved it! She loved all the grass, running around, and watching all the kids. She got so much attention from strangers and she was loving that too!
One thing (that kinda makes me sound like a fat kid) I gotta say, is that baseball parks always have THE best food! Hot dogs, sno-cones, french fries, you name it! So of course we had to load up with the works.
After the game (which we won by the way) we went back to my aunt and uncle's and hung out and watched a movie. It was such a fun night, we always love hanging out with Nat and Tim. Here's a couple pics from the game:

Just watchin with Dad



Harley's favorite stick from the park. She even brought it home with her!

All worn out after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment