Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Harley

So we got another puppy!!
Last Wednesday, I was begging Taylor to go to the petstore. Not to buy, but just to look. I thought it'd be a good idea to talk to someone about which breed would be good, (since we couldn't agree on one) and just see what kinds of puppies they had. Well the second we saw her we both fell in love. She was so playful and cute. The lady at the pet store came over and said, "Oh she is the cutest puppy, you HAVE to play with her. Her personality is sooo adorable!" So they let her out and she was so funny! We sat there and played with her for about an hour. Other people in the pet store would come over and call her to pet her, and she ran behind our legs and wouldn't leave our side. It was so cute! We knew that she was the one and had to have her. Taylor was acutally more attached that I was!

We've had her almost a week now and are loving every second of it! She's so fun and everyone that meets her loves her! She's already a very spoiled girl, but it's all worth it! We can't wait to take her camping and fishing! This summer is going to be a blast!
Love you Harley!! xo

3 comments:

  1. YAY Harley baby!! I have been waiting for you to blog about heR!! she is so sweet... Cant wait for Dodge to meet his friend! We will have to be careful though since she likes to play a little rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm so excited for you! She's actually really calm around every other dog. I think it's more Auzzie that eggs her on. Hopefully they can just hang out and be chill together! Haha. The only time I've ever seen Harley that crazy was when Auzzie was around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Amber you commented on my blog a few days ago. :) Congrats on the new puppy! I got those stickers from www.pickysticky.com!

    ReplyDelete