Friday, May 28, 2010

Weight Watchers - Here I come!

Yesterday I made the big brave move to start...



I'm super excited about it! A lot of my friends and family have done it and it's been really good. I don't need to lose a TON of weight, but I do wanna get back down to what I was in high school. Also it'll help me with portions so I'm super stoked.

So far it hasn't been bad, (only one day I know!) I just am feeling a little nautious. But I heard that's normal for the first week or so because my tummy is shrinking. Yay for shrinking!
Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted about how it goes.
Two months til Lake Powell...I CAN DO THIS!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! STill thinking of starting with you :) Lake Powell WAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nessa. You totally should do it with me! That'd be so fun!! :o)

    ReplyDelete