Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hubby Tag

What's your husbands name? Taylor Jeffrey McKay

How long have you guys been married? 2 years 4 months

How long did you date? Not long at all. Officially, like, 3 months then got engaged

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? Probably me... but it's close!

Who said I Love You first? He did

Who is taller? Taylor. Unless I wear real high heels

Who is the better singer? Definately him. I hope our kids don't get my family's genes

Who is smarter? Him. With pretty much everything. Common sense, and he's way good at fixing things, especially technical problems

Who does the laundry? Both of us. Whoever needs whites first I guess. Haha

Who pays the bills? He does. I think we'd be getting power / water turned off if I did

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who mows the lawn? Our HOA. Gotta love it!

Who cooks dinner? Either of us. We eat out a lot, but when we do cook, we usually do it together

Who drives? He does. I'm not the best driver....

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Uhhh, neither of us. Haha. Probably him I guess

Who kissed who first? He kissed me

Who asked who out first? We seriously don't even remember our first date. We kinda just hung out for a while and then just, started dating! It's sad. But I'm guessing it was probably him

Who wears the pants? We share one big pair! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment