Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is coming!

So I've had quite a bit of stuff going on that I haven't blogged about yet. So today will kinda sum up the last week and a half. Sorry bout that...

Almost every Monday night we hang out with my family. Kind of a relaxed "Family Home Evening" we call it. It usually consists of dinner at a yummy restaurant and then something fun like bowling or a movie. Last week we went to the Bee's game. It was the most exciting game I've been to. The score was tied at 5 and it was the bottom of the nineth. We had a guy on first and third, so they walked the guy up to bat on purpose, so that the bases would be loaded and home would be a forced out. Well our guy on first was leading off and the pitcher threw it to get him out, and their first baseman was over by second waiting for the hit. Of course the ball just whizzes by to no one, and ALL our guys go running in! It was so funny. Never seen a game won like that. My dad is super excited to be there. Little brother on the other hand....not so much :o) My yummy dinner. ($12 if you were wondering...) Lil sista and her friend

Tuesday, Tay and his buddies started a new game. They're gonna meet each week and play football. So I took Harley to run while the boys played. Well that didn't work out so well on account of spring showers. :o( So we sat in the truck and Harley played with a cone. Lol. Just watchin daddy She wanted to go play so bad The boys I've never uploaded a video before, but I'm gonna try. Harley was hilarious playin with her cone! So hopefully this works....



Saturday night was girls night for Janessa's birthday! We went to Red Robin for dinner and then back to her house to see her cute puppy, Dodge.



We were going to see "Letters to Juliet," but it was sold out, so we went back to Mika's and just talked and laughed out guts out!! I seriously had sore abs the next day from how much laughing we did. It was such a blast, I love girls nights!!


Well that's our week in a quick summary. I'm so excited that it's getting warmer, there's so many things to do outside, especially now that we have Harley. We're planning some sort of camping trip over the Fourth of July and for Tay's birthday so hopefully she'll get to come along!

Yay for summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post!! You are soo good at taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete