Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Camping

This year's birthday was probably the best yet. They just keep getting better! We decided to go camping with our friends, Brad and Brooke. It was also Harley's first REAL camping trip. She did so good! She loved getting in the river and playing, even though the water was FREEZING! She did so good around camp too. Just sat around the fire with us while we roasted smores and laughed the night away. We found a little 4 mile hike up to a pretty lake on Saturday. I was a little worried Harley wouldn't be able to do it, with the heat, but she proved me wrong! She led the entire trail and met lots of doggie friends along the way. Here's a few pics of our little weekend adventure:

Resting it up on the way down








Provo River Falls










Hiking!



All worn out. She slept the ENTIRE way home. :o)




Such a fun trip! We got back that night and Tay's family took us to Little America for my birthday dinner. They have the best rolls in the whole world! I love that place!
Sunday, my actual birthday, Tay surprised me with chocolate donuts for breakfast. (Just what I wanted!) We had a nice relaxing morning, laid out at the pool, went to church, then dinner with the fam.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special. I am surrounded by the best people!! Love you all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment