Thursday, July 22, 2010

Harley Re-cap

So I forgot to mention that right before we went camping, my office manager went all out and decorated my desk for my birfday. It was so cute, and I wanted to show off pictures!


Since I'm doing Weight Watchers, instead of a cake, she got me some cute 100 Calorie treats. I loved it!


Anyway, back to why I'm typing this...
I have a few pics of Harley I need to share. She's so ridiculous! I can't be around her and NOT have a camera handy. Everything she does makes us laugh, she is growing into quite the personality!
I bought her a dress. You either hate it or you love it. I love it. Taylor hates it. End of story. But she wears it, when he's not around to take it off. Lol.



She also loves car rides. She'll go and sit in front of the garage door, and we let her out, and she runs to the car. Sometimes I'll take her and we'll just sit in my car and jam to the radio for a minute. She just loves the car.




Last but not least, her new favorite toy: Toothbrushes!
We got back from camping and Tay left his bag on the ground. Well, she now carries his, now HER, toothbrush around everywhere! It's so funny. We had a girls night sleepover (which I will catch up on this weekend) and Harley tried stealing all the girls toothbrushes out of their bag. Luckily, she was only successful in Mika's. (Sorry Mika, I still owe you a new one!)


Anyway, Taylor and I have come to the conclusion that we are no longer spending lots and lots of money on expensive toys from PetSmart that she just shreds a day later, and from now on, just buying her a toothbrush from the dollar store. I raised her right. :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie!! Harley is pretty cute too lol. LOVE the dress! What a girlie girl!!

    ReplyDelete