Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tay is 25!

For Tay's work, he had to go to Seattle for a business meeting. He was able to come home a little early to make it to Monica's funeral.
(Here he is, with his buddies on the coast... and they are looking slightly homosexual in my opinion. Ha!)


It was such a nice funeral and luncheon. I love these people!



Afterwards, I tried to make his day special and liven up the mood a little bit. We first went to dinner at his favorite place, TEPANYAKI with both of our families. That place never disappoints!




I got him a button that says "Birthday Boy!" but he wouldn't wear it. This was the best I could do.


After dinner we went back to our house to have cake and open presents.




I love this pic. Harley was paying so much attention to her daddy reading his card. Ha!


He was pretty spoiled this year. He got a watch:


And since my birthday is next week, we got a combined present from my parents: A double wide humungous sleeping bag!


The kids were pretty entertained with the balloons and gift bags. They were bouncing on the balloons, but didn't weigh enough to pop them.




Harley wanted to get in on the fun too. She loves trying to keep the balloon in the air. That's right, we have our very own AirBud! (Video soon to come!)



Then she wanted to get inside a present like cousin Morgan. She fit inside great, it was the popping out she messed up. Haha, one of my favorite moments of all time!



Later after everyone left, Tay wanted to set up his backpacking tent he got and try out the sleeping bag. Harley just played in the balloons like a little kid.




Overall, I think it was a good day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!

2 comments: