Monday, July 5, 2010

Catch up!

Holy moly, I am behind! I feel like life has been going so fast, I can barely keep up. Gotta love summer.
So this post (just warning ya ahead of time) will be super random trying to fit in all the tiny things that have happened. Then I'll get to the big stuff.
Here goes...

I never updated Harley's status after being spayed. Poor lil thing. She did really good, everything went well. She was sick the first night, threw up a few times, but by the next day she was pretty much herself again. She was supposed to take it easy for 7-10 days but by day 2 she was running around, wanting to go outside and play with her friends. Crazy girl. This is her all drugged up and feelin loopy on the couch:



Her incision is hard to see with all her freckles!


Because I was feelin bad about her surgery, Tay let me get her her very own life jacket. We're taking her camping and to the lake this weekend, and I KNOW dogs can swim, (my dad has reminded me, like, 50 times!) but I said with my luck, my dog will be the one out there that can't. Not a risk I'm willing to take. Plus she looks adorable! Haha.



Last week (I think it was) my lil sister went to drill camp. (Yep. Made the drill team. Shocked us all.) So we got to go down to UVU one night and watch them perform their first dance they learned. It was fun to see her, and she's actually really good. Great job Dani! Love you!


Also last week, I met up with Janessa for lunch one day. We went and got Subway, and man, it hit the spot! Love that girl!


We also went out with her and her cute hubby Ryan to see Toy Story 3. Kaylee had been wanting to see it, so she tagged along with us. First we went to an all time favorite, Morelia's, for some yummy food and then to the movie. I'm not really a fan of 3D movies, but that was kinda our only choice. Still was wonderful! I loved it! And I cried...






While we were at the theatre, we had to try out the new Coke machine we had read about. It's a touch screen and has over 115 different combinations of soda! Nessa and Ry got Raspberry Diet Coke (I think) and Tay had Mango Sprite. Delish! Kudos for that invention right there. I need one in my house!





Last week, we also went to West Jordan's Demolition Derby with Jason and his cute fiance Karlee. It was so fun! Here's a bazillion pictures we took. (We kinda got camera happy in between the heats, so here ya go.)













To wrap this up, I gotta show off a couple pictures of my baby girl. (Sorry, it's disgusting how many pictures I take of her)
Her favorite place to play now is in between the couch and ottomon. She REALLY loves it when we push them together so there's just a tiny space. What a weirdo!


She tries to sneak up on us whenever we're eating food, and it's quite hilarious watching Tay try to guard his cereal.

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously adorable...that last picture is sooo funny!! And her life jacket! OMG I about died...that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! You got some way cute pics at the Derby!! YAY! Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete