Thursday, March 18, 2010

8 Tag

8 favorite places to eat
-Training Table
-Chef Tom's
-Texas Roadhouse
-Teppanyaki
-Itallian Village
-Morelia's
-Taco Time (kinda sick I know)
-Maddox's


8 things on my wish list
-A Puppy!!
-Being completely out of debt
-Not having to work out to lose weight
-Go to Hawaii and New York
-A big house with a big yard (Even though I know we just bought one)
-To be super tan all the time
-My family continues to be healthy and happy
-Tay's work to never stress him out ever again


8 things I did yesterday
-Went to the airport to pick up my parents Japanese students
-Walked to 7eleven at lunch and bought a cupcake :o)
-Went to dinner at the Mayan with my dad, brother, and the Japanese girls
-Looked at my sister's cute pictures from their dance
-Played with my doggy, Jazzmin
-Went to my dentist appt and had NO cavities!!
-Posted pics on Facebook of our girls night
-Enjoyed my last night with my hubby for a few days. (He's leavin for St. George today)


8 things I am looking forward to
-Ordering tile (Then we get to get a puppy!)
-Tomorrow's Friday! And girls night!
-Lake Powell trip with our friends in August
-Losing weight (Hopefully...)
-Wearing shorts again
-My birthday
-Retirement, lol
-Snuggling with Tay when he gets back


8 TV shows that I watch
-Friends!
-The Hills, it's so stupid now but I can't stop
-Survivor
-American Idol
-Keeping up with the Kardashians (Even more embarrassing!)
-Chelsea Lately
-E! News
-The Bachelor

8 Things I love
-My Taylor
-Bubble baths
-Anything yellow
-Pictures/Photography
-All animals
-My friends and family
-My faith
-Thunderstorms

8 Things that bug me
-Bad drivers
-Cold food
-Golds gym commercials
-Guys that yell at girls in public
-How "normal" divorce is for everyone these days
-Treehuggers
-Being late
-Messy house

3 comments:

  1. Seriously girl you should try weight watchers! I would loose weight without working out. And when I would work out it just spend things up!!
    What a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to! I've been thinking about it a lot. I just freakin love food. But I have been losing and been eating smaller portions so I'm gonna keep this up as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha tell me about the love of food. I am right along there with you sista!!

    ReplyDelete