Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy (Late) St. Patties!

Okay, so I've been slacking a little with the blogging, and will try to catch up. Last week was one of my favorite holidays. The morning started off great with a breakfast with my work. An old folks home that we refer patients to was saying thank you so they fed us green pancakes! It was so fun!




After work I had a dentist appt. Yuck. Buuuuutt... I had NO cavities!! First time in a long time. So I was pretty happy about that. Straight from the dentist, my brother and I went to the airport to pick up 2 Japanese exchange students that are staying with my parents for 10 days. That was quite an adventure. They know some english, but not much. Lol.
That night my dad wanted to take them to the Mayan. The food isn't the best, but the atomesphere would be fun for them. Which it was. He kept telling them they were next to cliff dive and I think they really believed him for a second. Haha.



It was a fun day, being with family and the new visitors. Always have good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment