Monday, March 8, 2010

Girl's Night with Alice

This past weekend was such a blast! We spent the entire time hanging out with great fiends and family. Friday night was our FRIENDS marathon with Jason and Mika. Saturday night was the always wonderful Girls Night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!



First we had dinner at Red Robin. Well, if by dinner, you mean french fries and Diet coke, then yes, dinner was good. (Although Kenny could've kept 'em coming just a little faster. It's ok Kenny, you're forgiven.)



After dinner we had to go stock up on candy. (As if I hadn't already eaten enough this weekend) We were so hyper!! (Guess it was all the Diet Coke) This was us, BEFORE all the sugar high:



We snuck all our treasures into the movie theatre where we saw Alice in Wonderland.



It was such a fun show and we all had a blast. Thanks so much girls for making me laugh so hard! I love ya tons!!



We finished the weekend out by spending Sunday with our families. First Tay and I slept in and he took me to Village Inn for a yummy breakfast. Then we hung out with my family, then went to his for dinner. That night, Tay had a work meeting, so since Mika and Janessa's hubbies are T-Mobile buddies too, we decided we hadn't had enough girl time together, so we continued our FRIENDS night. And finished, yes finished, the candy we bought.
This weekend was so fun and I am so thankful for all my family and friends that surround me. I'm so lucky and don't say it enough. But thanks so much guys, I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. What a good lil blogger you are! And what a fun weekend indeed! I might need to redo my post and put our silly pictures in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No yours is so cute! I love that we all have the pictures on our blogs. I give you all my blogging credit because you taught me how to do it! Now we gotta get Mika in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog girl!! These pics are amazing. Care if I steal them? :) That was such a fun girls night!!

    ReplyDelete