Monday, March 22, 2010

Burgers, Birthdays, and Puppies!

This past weekend slash week was so fun. Thursday Tay and my dad took off for a little boys trip down to St. George. So I met my mom and sisters and we took the Japanese students to In-n-Out. They kept telling us how they liked hamburgers so they were literally in heaven when we walked in. They were so happy! Lol.



Friday night was my friend Jacquie's birthday so all the girls went to Texas Roadhouse for her dinner. We had a blast as always and got all hyped up on Diet Coke...as always. :o)





I love these girls!!

Then came Saturday. I helped my friend Char from work move into her new apartment. (since I had to drive Tay's beast truck around cuz they took my car to St. George)
Then I met Janessa at Mika's house and we babysat/played with Auzzie their new puppy!! He's the cutest thing in the whole world. I've been wanting a puppy for literally EVER. I'm just waiting on the okay from my husband, but it's getting pretty hard. I'm not the most patient person. But playing with Auzzie is fun and will help my puppy-parenting skills. Lol.






He's the cutest shih tzu ever!! I love watching him waddle around with his toys as big as him! And he hops like a little bunny. Puppies have so much personality and are so fun to watch. I can't wait till we get one and they can play!

1 comment: