Friday, March 12, 2010

Simple minds . . . Simple pleasures

Last week Tay got a new toy. He's been begging for one for so long! Back when we had 3 weeks of nonstop sick at our house, he was curled up on the couch in a little ball, with tissues, vapor rub, medicine, and the humidifier. Between coughs and sneezes he whispered, "Do you know what would make me feel better?" I softly and so sincerely asked, "what?" Thinking he was gonna say a back scratch or a foot massage, he smiled and said, "a MacBook Pro."



So finally I gave in and we went up to Gateway and got him a shiny new computer. He loves it! Last Sunday we were at my parents just playing on it with my little sisters. Well there's a program with the webcam that has all these cool features.

Like a comic book:



Or the Eifel Tower:



Or on a roller coaster:



Then the funniest ones stretch your face and do mirror images and stuff. Here's some of the ones I liked. (Yes, in case you can't tell, we had WAY too much fun with this!)









1 comment:

  1. hahaha thats so fun!! I would be laughing my butt off! And probably peed my pants :) lol

    ReplyDelete